Terms and Conditions
Scops Developments give notice that:
1. This website and all supporting documentation is intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, plans, drawings and references to condition and if necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct. All intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Prospective purchasers must seek their own professional advice.
3. All sizes, areas and plot boundaries are approximate and are provided simply as a guide and should not be relied upon. The site and plot boundaries will be measured and set out at point of sale.
4. Overall floor areas provided which refer to Gross Internal Areas ("GIA") include all usable floor space with a headroom of over 1.5 m. They include internal walls but do not include stairs or attics. Where floor areas for attics or garages are referred to, these are in addition to the overall floor areas provided.
5. All artistic and photographic images are provided for general guidance and are not warranted accurate or current.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchasers in inspecting the properties.
7. Construction work and hazardous activities are taking place on the Avenel site. Unfenced hazards and other areas of risk are present. No visit may be undertaken to the site unless accompanied by a representative of Savills or the Developer's Development Manager. Visitors must comply with all safety requirements advised to them.